BIOHACKER'S FLU GUIDE
RESEARCH-BASED PREVENTION OF INFECTIONS
The Biohacker's Flu Guide e-book covers how you can protect yourself naturally from viral and bacterial infections. It is the most comprehensive research-based guide available for natural, nutritional and technological prevention of pathogens available today.
The book is written jointly by acclaimed health knowledge book authors and biohacking experts Teemu Arina, Dr. Olli Sovijärvi and Siim Land.
BIOHACKER'S FLU GUIDE
The world is under a threat for a viral pandemic and you might be wondering how to fortify yourself against pathogens. The Biohacker's Flu Guide is the most comprehensive guide available for natural, nutritional and technological prevention of infections based on 260+ research articles and references, mainly meta-studies published in the last couple of years.
In this 58-page guide we cover the following:
- Transmission of viral and bacterial diseases
- Immune system and how it functions
- Behavioral strategies for strengthening the immune system
- Nutrients, foods, supplements, and herbs relevant to the immune system
- Foods and substances that can weaken the immune response
- Common supplements and drugs that show no promise in infection prevention
- Technological and practical interventions to prevent infections
- Air purification and adequate disinfection
- Detecting an infection with laboratory testing and self-quantification
- Biohacking air travel and suggestions for a travel kit
- Food recipes for supporting the immune system
DR. OLLI SOVIJÄRVI
Dr. Olli Sovijärvi is one of the pioneers of holistic medicine in Finland. Since getting his Medical degree in 2006, Olli has worked at nearly 50 different clinics and ERs around Finland. Later on, Olli practiced medicine at a private clinic that specializes in nutrition and holistic health care. He has also acted as consultant to various organizations operating in the fields of wellness and health technology. At present, Olli focuses primarily on the production of scientific content for preventive health care and wellbeing. He is a co-author of the Biohacker’s handbook and co-founder of Biohacker Center.
Teemu Arina has a professional career of two decades as an award-winning technology entrepreneur, author, and professional speaker. Mr. Arina is one of the forefront figures of the biohacking movement. He is the co-author of the Biohacker’s Handbook, curator of Biohacker Summit (world's top conference for biohacking) and co-founder of the Biohacker Center as well as holds the Leonardo Award under the title "Humanity in Digitization".
Siim Land is an Estonian author, high-performance coach, biohacker and student of life. He has a bachelor’s in socio-cultural anthropology, a blog, a YouTube channel, and a podcast about human optimization and wellness called Body Mind Empowerment. Siim creates content about human optimization and achieving your peak potential. He is the author of the Metabolic Autophagy book.
"Excellent guide. Extremely comprehensive, very well put together and researched. Easy to download and free, if you are thinking of getting it don't wait any longer! Thanks for all the hard work and making this available to everyone. I doubt if there is a more comprehensive guide to dealing with viruses anywhere on the internet, well done."
GET THE BIOHACKER'S FLU GUIDE
• 58 pages
• 266 references
• PDF e-book
In this guide we cover the following:
• Transmission of viral and bacterial diseases
• Immune system and how it functions
• Behavioral strategies for strengthening the immune system
• Nutrients, foods, supplements, and herbs relevant to the immune system
• Foods and substances that can weaken the immune response
• Common supplements and drugs that show no promise in infection prevention
• Technological and practical interventions to prevent infections
• Air purification and adequate disinfection
• Detecting an infection with laboratory testing and self-quantification
• Biohacking air travel and suggestions for a travel kit
• Food recipes for supporting the immune system
We accept the most common online payment methods and credit cards.
DO YOU WANT TO READ THE FREE SUMMARY FIRST?
This is a summary of Biohacker’s Flu Guide:
• 18 pages
• 66 references