FROM THE AUTHORS OF THE BIOHACKER'S HANDBOOK
MASTER THE BIOLOGY OF RESILIENCE, IMMUNITY & LONGEVITY
In times of turmoil, resilience is a virtue. Biohacking has the potential to build resilience in times of difficulty. In other words, what challenges you, makes you also stronger.
Resilience is all about the ability to recover quickly. Resilience is all about building immunity against mental and physical ailments.
Resilience comes from peak life experiences, learning, and profound realizations. Resilience is not built overnight – Resilience is built iteratively over time.
A resilient being is like a phoenix that rises from the ashes. Stronger, wiser, smarter, healthier, and more powerful than ever before.
Mastering resilience is a path to a more fulfilling life.
MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK TO BUILD RESILIENCE
From the authors of the Biohacker's Handbook comes the most ambitious literate, illustrative and scientific review to date combining the science of resilience with the science of longevity. Medical Doctor (University of Helsinki), Science Author & B.A. Integral Theory (JFK University) Olli Sovijärvi, Futurist & Technologist Teemu Arina, MSc Neuropsychology Inka Land, MA Psychologist (MBPsS, COSCA) Anna Lindfors synthesize, summarize and illustrate how you can master physical, mental, environmental, social, and spiritual resilience for a well functioning nervous system, optimized metabolism, strong immunity, and well-integrated ego with the ability to let go of traumas, detrimental behaviors, and aspects of your life that no longer serve the new version of you.
In the 1000+ pages and hundreds of illustrations backed by thousands of up-to-date scientific references, you will learn everything you need to know to become a Resilient Being.
THE INDEX (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- Thesis & ethos
- Adaptation as the core of the development of species
- Most resilient beings on this planet
- Mastering resilience
- Sources of stress
- Stress sensitivity – Inherited or learned?
- Oxidative stress
- Energy metabolism
- Organ systems & stress regulation
- Autonomic nervous system
- HPA axis
- Measuring stress levels & response
- Supplements for resilience
- Technological tools for physical resilience
- Self-care methods for building resilience
- Hormetic stressors and hormesis
- Immune system
- Nature connection
- Intermittent fasting & time-restricted feeding
- Intermittent energy restriction (IER) & calorie restriction
- Heat alteration
- Environmental toxins
- Resilient brain
- Resilient mind & emotions
- Brain neurotransmitters
- Gut-brain-microbiota (GBM) axis
- Brain foods
- Mindfulness & meditation
- Breathing exercises
- Music, sound, and the brain
- Light and the brain
- Childhood environment & experiences
- Parenting, attachment & oxytocin
- Personality & character development
- Emotional intelligence & emotional regulation
- Human relations & communication
- Trauma & Therapies
- Relationship with Self
- Sexuality and sexual energy, sex hormones
- The great chain of being
- Ancestry & Heritage
- Panpsychism & universal mind
- Five-Factor Model for personality types
- Jungian archetypes
- Ego & self
- Shadow & subconscious
- Dark Triad of personality traits
- Constitution of man
- From Wounded Healer to Prometheus
- Index term list
PRE-ORDER AND GET EXCLUSIVE PERKS
The book is scheduled for release in Q4 / 2023. Supporters who order now get the following extra benefits:
- Discount on the book
- Complimentary e-book
- Complimentary extra chapters, recipes, and content that did not make it into the print edition
- Great discounts on biohacking products that support resilience and longevity
- Free benefits, discounts, and extras from our partners
- Private Facebook group & community where authors answer your questions
- Free access to our upcoming "Mastering Resilience" online course
- Complimentary surprise we send only to pre-orders
- Any other perks we decide to throw in later in our campaign
Combined, we are talking about close to +500 EUR of value for only 39 EUR + shipping.