OPTIMIZE YOUR NUTRITION
The most cutting-edge guide on building a personalized and nutrient-optimized diet – Based on your existing dietary needs.
What is it about? Watch the introduction:
SUPERCHARGE YOUR NUTRITION
More than 6,000 people have already exclusively improved their nutritional status and health with doctor Olli Sovijärvi's Optimize Your Nutrition Online Course. Now it's time for others to join in too!
This is not a diet fad – This online course will give you thorough information about nutritional factors, their effect on the body's well-being, and the best food sources for whatever diet you are currently on. In addition, you will understand how various nutritional factors can and should be measured in the body. Regarding dietary supplements, we provide you with the highest quality and safest options for supplementing different nutritional factors if a versatile diet is insufficient to secure their intake. With the help of the information obtained from the training, you will learn how to achieve a healthier and a more optimal nutritional state for the rest of your life.
Dr. Olli Sovijärvi has put together possibly the world's most comprehensive course on nutrition, nutrients, and supplements, which contains unprecedented information that has never been published before.
- A globally unique online training program aims to achieve an optimized and balanced nutritional status.
- The program is a six-week systematic and comprehensive path to fulfill various nutritional factors and create a personalized diet.
- The course compiled by a leading doctor specializing in nutrition includes weekly video lectures, text material, plenty of additional content, unbiased supplement recommendations, and an online environment where course participants can ask questions.
- Both beginners and more advanced hobbyists and practitioners such as health coaches and nutritionists will get practical tools and the latest evidence-based information to incorporate into their protocols.
You will learn with the help of the information provided in the course all of the following:
How to support your health and correct disease-causing nutrient deficiencies.
How to measure various nutrient levels in the body.
How to choose the best products from the thousands available on the market,.
How to save on food costs when you can avoid low-quality products.
Optimize your nutrition course in a nutshell:
- Six weeks of high-value information in an easy-to-understand format
- 260 pages of beautifully and intuitively folded material
- More than 800 scientific references
- Weekly lectures (30-50 mins each, 7 lectures in total)
- Plenty of additional material, resources and links
- Supplement recommendations and the best food products
- A personal answer from a doctor specializing in nutrition on the online platform to questions related to the topics
The course begins on Monday, November 13th, 2023. Join NOW -40% special discount!
"Thank you for this course; it's excellent information, it takes a while to absorb, and there's been much information. I'm delighted that I took part in this course and no longer have to rely on just my gut feeling."
Did you know that...
The most common and well-known symptom of iron deficiency is general fatigue. Globally, 30% of the population have had an iron deficiency at some point in their lives—the need for iron increases, especially during pregnancy, breastfeeding, and growing children. Vegetarians and vegans have an increased risk of developing iron deficiency.
Human iodine levels have decreased by as much as 50% in the last 30 years. Iodine deficiency can cause hypothyroidism and goiter. Globally, it is estimated that up to 30% of the world's population suffers from iodine deficiency.
Vitamin B12 deficiency can expose to neurological disorders. A study conducted at the University of Turku found that up to 32% of people over the age of 65 exceed the threshold values for vitamin B12 deficiency. Vitamin B12 deficiency is relatively common in vegans and especially in the elderly.
Science-based program to get you to the next level:
What fat-soluble vitamins are important?
• Introduction to the course
- What does the course offer, who is Dr. Olli Sovijärvi, general nutrient intake, absorption, and measurement
• Structure and table of contents of the training
• The most important fat-soluble vitamins
- Vitamin D, vitamins K (K1 and K2), vitamins A (retinols), vitamins E (tocopherols and tocotrienols)
• Intake of fat-soluble vitamins from food
• Measurement of fat-soluble vitamins and assessment of intake requirements
• Supplements to support the optimal intake of fat-soluble vitamins
How about water-soluble vitamins?
• The most important water-soluble vitamins
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (niacin), Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), Vitamin B7 (biotin), Vitamin B9 (folate), Vitamin B12 (cobalamins), vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
• Intake of water-soluble vitamins from food
• Measurement of water-soluble vitamins and assessment of the need for intake
• Supplements to support the optimal intake of water-soluble vitamins
What are the essential minerals and trace elements?
• Essential minerals and trace elements
- Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, sodium, iron, zinc, manganese, molybdenum, selenium, iodine, chromium, copper, silicon, boron, and briefly lithium, germanium, chlorine, cobalt, nickel, vanadium, fluorine
• Intake of minerals and trace elements from food
• Measurement of minerals and trace elements and assessment of the need for intake
• Supplements to supplement the optimal intake of minerals and trace elements
What are the best fatty acids for health?
• Main fatty acids
- Saturated fatty acids, monounsaturated fatty acids, polyunsaturated fatty acids (short chain), polyunsaturated fatty acids (long chain), Medium fatty acids, short chain fatty acids (produced by intestinal bacteria)
• Intake of fatty acids from food
• Measurement of fatty acids and assessment of the need for intake
• Supplements to support the optimal intake of fatty acids
What are antioxidants and other important nutrients, and how to optimize their intake to support health?
• The most important antioxidants and other vital nutrients
- Carotenoids, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10), alpha-lipoic acid (ALA), inositol, choline, glutathione, n-acetylcysteine, phospholipids, taurine, curcumin, resveratrol, green tea, flavonoids, polyphenols, betaine, milk thistle, etc.
• Intake of antioxidants and other nutrients from food
• Measuring antioxidants and other nutrients and assessing the need for intake
• Supplements to support the optimal intake of antioxidants and other nutrients
What is the importance of necessary amino acids and carbohydrates in nutrition?
• The most critical amino acids and the importance of carbohydrates in nutrition
- Essential amino acids, non-essential amino acids, carbohydrates (sugars, oligosaccharides, monosaccharides, disaccharides, polysaccharides & resistant starch)
• Intake of amino acids and carbohydrates from food
• Measurement of amino acids and assessment of the need for intake
• Supplements to support the intake of amino acids and specific carbohydrate supplements (resistant starch, fibers, etc.)
Save on food and supplement costs by avoiding low-quality and nutrient-poor products.
With the help of the course, you will learn how nutrient deficiencies that cause and maintain diseases can be corrected.
The entire content of the course is based on research and contains appropriate references.
100% satisfaction guarantee: If unsatisfied with the course within 30 days, you will get your money back.
"Absolutely fantastic information and material about things I already knew a lot about, but it was high time to update my knowledge in terms of nutrition. This course has certainly met my expectations! There is no way I would have been able to find valuable information on how to maintain and take care of the vital functions of my body and get so much other researched information."
– Riitta Räihä; Finnish course participant
Based on doctor's top nutrition advice
"I have put together in this 6-week training all the information that makes it possible to balance the nutritional state of your body and optimize the intake of different nutrients. Much is written about nutrition, supplements are eaten based on advertising slogans and recommendations, and the internet is full of information about all kinds of diets. However, I have not come across any systematic and easily available information on how to update the intake of different nutrients to the optimal level for the individual.
– Dr. Olli Sovijärvi, MD, a specialist in nutrition and health
GET THE OPTIMIZE YOUR NUTRITION COURSE
Join the 6-week systematic program to optimize your nutritional status:
- The instructions will be sent to the e-mail, and all the course material will be in the easy-to-use online environment intended for it.
- You can also download each week's material in PDF format.
- You will receive comprehensive but concise information on all important nutritional factors.
- Each week includes, among other things, a list of the best foods that support the intake of nutrients and plenty of additional material, such as lectures, research links and articles.
- Also included is doctor Olli Sovijärvi's video on the week's topic, where practical tips for improving nutrient intake are reviewed.
- In addition, you can participate in the discussions in the online environment on each week's topic.
- Doctor Olli Sovijärvi will personally answer your nutrition-related questions the online course platform
GET BIOHACKER'S NUTRITION GUIDE (OPTIONAL EXTRA)
Get 10% off both the Optimize Your Nutrition Guide and Biohacker's Nutrition Guide when bought together. Add both to the cart and your discount is applied at checkout:
- 265 pages
- 883 scientific references
- 35 high-quality pictures & tables
- 50 lists of best foods for each micronutrient
- Laboratory markers for each micronutrient & optimal ranges whenever applicable
The Biohacker's Nutrition Guide e-book combines scientific knowledge, cutting-edge food data, ancestral wisdom, and advanced biochemical research into a well-written and complete guide to optimizing your body's nutrition status with whole foods, supplementation and biomarker quantification.
File format: PDF / E-book
GET TESTED FOR YOUR NUTRITION STATUS (OPTIONAL EXTRA)
Metabolomix+ is a combination of nutrition and a metabolism test in one. It analyzes the main nutritional and metabolic markers for optimal health. This organic acid test based on urine is easy and can be done completely at home.
- Organic acids
- Absorption disorders and dysbiosis
- Cellular energy and mitochondria
- Vitamin tracers
- Toxin and detoxification markers
- Tyrosine metabolism
- Amino acids
- Essential amino acids
- Non-essential amino acids
- Intermediates of metabolism
- Markers for dietary peptides
- Markers of oxidative stress
This is an optional test, but recommended if you are serious about correcting the deficiencies.
Got any questions? See the chat on the right.
100% satisfaction guarantee: If you are unsatisfied with the course within 30 days, you will get your money back.
Ps. This online course is an investment in your well-being. You may have a nutritional deficiency you don't know about because it's asymptomatic. At most, you may notice a bunch of strange symptoms as the deficiency continues. When the deficit has continued long enough, more severe symptoms can arise from it or create the basis for the onset of diseases or the prolongation of conditions. That's why it is critical to find out well in advance how you can stay healthy for a long time and secure a high quality of life for a long time.
"Perfect price-quality ratio. Lots of literature and other stuff. Reading/listening to everything will take time, but a lot of good and important stuff. :) No money wasted. <3"
Feedback of the course